Monday, May 25, 2020

Russia

Russia Cruise: prices, offers and itineraries | Costa Cruises
Russia was a country that I visited with my family. As we traveled around the country, I could experience the culture and the different monuments. Russia is famous for its monuments and for its many famous attractions 

Places we visited 
Russia | Association Montessori Internationale
Moscow 
At the beginning of our travel journey, we landed at Domodedovo airport located in Moscow.  We stayed in Moscow for three days. I saw many historical monuments, one of which was called the Kremlin. this was a monument that was built many centuries before. Another place I visited was the red square. this place harbored one of the most of the historical monuments this was the most famous place in Russia 

The good, bad and ugly sides to St Petersburg, Russia's second ...
Saint perter-berg 
This was the second place I explored during my travel journey.  Saint Petersburg was home to many museums and churches.  Hermitage Museum was one of the museums that I had visited. this museum sustained many cultural artifacts alongside several forms of art. one of the most renowned churches in Saint Petersburg was the saint Petersburg cathedral which was famous for its architecture.

Traditional foods 
Pelmeni - Wikipedia
Pelmeni 
Pelmeni is type dumpling made with thin dough and stuffed with minced meat, mushrooms, and onions. This delicacy is served with sour cream.  Pelmeni is one of the most common foods in Russia. When my family and I experienced this dish in Moscow, it was served in a small restaurant which we visited 

Russian Salad (Olivier) | Recipe | My Homemade Food Recipes & Tips ...
Russian salad 
The dish is very famous in Russia.  It is made with potatoes, carrots, mayonnaise, and egg. I ate this dish in Saint Petersburg

1 comment:

  1. Looks like an interesting place to visit and definitely would consider traveling to with the showcase of food and the thrilling experience

    ReplyDelete